Class of 2017 Countdown!
Hello 2017 Graduates and Families-
It is not too early to start planning for your graduation and here are some things to remember along the way:
- Sheldon High School’s Commencement Ceremony will begin at 7:00 PM on Friday, June 9, 2016 at The Hult Center for Performing Arts. Tickets are required.
- Each graduating student is eligible for six tickets. (Unlike years past, the limited number of tickets guarantees six tickets per student, even if that student lives in multiple households.) The first two are free and the remaining four may be purchased at $5.00/ticket if/when the student is “cleared” to pick up tickets. *Please see the Senior Timeline for ticket sale dates.
- Seating in Silva Hall in the Hult Center is divided into three sections; Orchestra, Mezzanine, and Balcony. Tickets are distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis beginning with the orchestra seating. Six tickets will be set aside (including two in the orchestra section) for each graduate until the open sales date, May 31.
- Students who wish to purchase more than their allotted six tickets will have to request an additional number of tickets at the time their first six tickets are picked up. Additional tickets, beyond the first six, will cost $15.00/ticket and will be sold by random lottery and based on the student’s initial request.
- Auditions to speak and/or perform at Graduation will be held on Thursday and Friday, April 20 & 21 during lunch. Please prepare ahead of time and sign up in the main office.
For additional questions please contact Sonja Casarez, High School Secretary, at 541-790-6620 or email@example.com.