There will be no school on Friday, November 10th due to the Observance of Veteran’s Day.
- Winter Sports Registration moved to Thursday, November 2nd from 4:30pm – 7:00pm.
- Families need to COMPLETE the ONLINE PORTION of registration before 11/2! See following link for instruction for families on the website under “Forms/Fees” tab: http://sheldonathletics.com/forms-and-fees
- Current physical on file= Every 2 years. Please have families make appointment now if physical is not current.
- There will also be a mandatory for ALL paid coaches meeting from 7:00pm – 9:00pm. 7pm – 7:30pm will be in C-9 with Laura Baker. 7:30pm – 9:00pm. will be in the cafeteria with Binkerd and my new administrative assistant- Nancy Kelley.
- Laura will also offer a 1st aid/cpr/AED class in November before the 1st day of official practice on 11/13.
- Game schedules: Schedules are tentative on osaa website. I will finalize and input onto the Sheldon website by 11/1.
- SHELDON APPAREL: Boosters will have a table setup to sale apparel!
- Job postings closes 10/24. I will be in touch about applicants!
Thank you to everyone who attended Sheldon’s Homecoming Dance!
It was a great success!
Congratulations to our Homecoming Kings Ben Watson and Kaleb Victor.
Homecoming will be 8:30-11pm on Saturday, October 14th.
Homecoming Tickets are being sold during lunch at the Finance Office window.
$30 p/couple and $20 p/single
There will be no school on Friday October 13th due to an In-service day.
Seniors and their families and all other grade levels are encouraged to attend the Financial Aid Night/Scholarship Information Night at Sheldon High School on Tuesday, October 3rd at 6:30 pm in the Cafeteria. Come learn about Financial Aid, how and when to fill out the forms and the overall process. Scholarship information will be presented as well.
Picture retake day is Monday, October 2. Pictures will be taken first thing in the morning. Picture time will be from 7:30AM-10:00AM