The Sheldon Health Center is open most school days during the school year. The center provides high quality preventive and acute health care and mental health services. It serves all children in Eugene, from birth through graduation from high school. The health center can bill insurance. However, clients can be seen on a sliding scale. No one is turned away for an inability to pay. The health center is a resource and support system to the under served at-risk adolescent population of Eugene. It is staffed by a health assistant, registered nurse, nurse practitioner, and mental health therapist.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call, 541-790-6644.
Here are some examples of services we can provide:
- Well-child exams
- Physicals for sports or camps
- Lab tests, and other test/x-rays to evaluate illness or injury
- Mental health assessment, therapy, consultation and services
- Health education
- Assessment / treatment of acute illness and minor injury
- Assessment / treatment for chronic conditions such as asthma
We also work closely with the Guidance and Counseling Department at Sheldon High School.
Karen Ralston, Health Assistant
Debbie Johnson RN, School Nurse/Clinic Nurse
Carol Matney, FNP, Family Nurse Practitioner
Joy Lum PhD, Mental Health Therapist