- Develops plans to improve the professional growth of the Sheldon’s staff;
- The improvement of Sheldon’s instructional program;
- The development and coordination of plans as required under the Oregon’s Education Act for the 21st Century;
- The administration of grants-in-aid for the professional development of teachers and classified district employees.
Site Council membership includes licensed and classified staff from Sheldon, parents of Sheldon students, the building Administrator or the administrator’s designee, and any other members determined appropriate by the site council, including but not limited to community members, students and business leaders.
Site Council members are selected during the spring prior to when they serve. If you are interested in volunteering to serve on the Site Council, please contact the school principal.
- Agenda March, 2014
- Site Council Minutes 2-12-14
- Site Council Minutes 1-15-14
- Site Council Minutes 11-13-13
- Site Council Minutes 10-9-13