Sheldon H.S. Volunteers are Needed and Appreciated
Sheldon High School is very fortunate to have volunteers helping in a variety of ways! The staff and students see volunteers daily in our hallways and on our grounds. Wouldn’t you like to be one of those volunteers? We couldn’t operate as we do without all of you! It is a way to make a connection and contribution to your school.
Some volunteer placements you might consider include:
- Attendance/scheduling center, 541–790–6677
- Campus Supervision, call 541–790–6630
- Library, call 541-790-6662
- Hospitality & Refreshments
- Senior graduation party
- Parent–Teacher conferences
- Career Center
- Various Tasks
Please call the Sheldon Office at 541–790–6620.
No previous experience needed. We welcome you!